- What is an Affiliate Program?
- How does the IEDS.online Affiliate Program Work?
- Where do I signup to become an IEDS.online affiliate?
- How much commission does IEDS.online pay and when will I receive it?
- How can I receive payments?
- Do I have to pay a membership fee to become an IEDS.online affiliate?
- Can I still join the Affiliate Program if I don’t have a website?
- How do I access my links and banners?
- How are my sales tracked?
- What is the best ways to advertise IEDS.online’s Estate Planning Documents Preparation System?
- How do I get in touch with IEDS.online?
An affiliate Program allows a third party (an affiliate) to advertise a good or service to the public and receive a percentage of every sale they make as a commission.
As an affiliate, IEDS.online will provide you with a variety of links and banners with ready-made HTML and URL codes. Copy and past theses codes on to your website, email and social media. When a user clicks on your link and makes a purchase, you will receive a 25% commission.
You can sign up to become an affiliate here.
Once you have created an account, you will have access to resources and advertising tools.
By joining IEDS.online’s Affiliate Program, you will receive a commission of 30% for every sale you help to make – one of the best commission rates in the industry!
We calculate payments on the first of every month, and send payment when a minimum commission of $200 has been made.
Payments can be sent either through PayPal or by mail.
No. IEDS.online’s Affiliate Program is free to join and has no member costs.
Of course! There are many different ways you can advertise IEDS.online’s estate planning document drafting services:
- Social Media: You can use any social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest to advertise your affiliate link.
- Pay per click: you can bid on specific keywords and key phrases for search engines such as Google. When a user searches your keywords, your affiliate link will be listed in the search results.*
- Emails: If you have email addresses for people who may be interested in legal documents, you can send them an email describing IEDS.online’s products and services.
*Note- We ask that you do not impersonate IEDS.online, bid on any IEDS.online branded keywords or use the trademarked name as your own.
You can access your IEDS.online affiliate links and banners by following these instructions:
- Log in to your account by clicking the “My Account” link at the top of the IEDS.online home page.
- Navigate to your affiliate account by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the website. Click on the link that says “Affiliate Program”.
- Select the “Links and Banners” tab.
- From here you can view detailed instructions for posting links, or you can search our available banners/text links.
As an affiliate, you have a unique code that is connected to each of your links and banners. Through this code IEDS.online can track all of your sales and traffic. You can view this data anytime by accessing the “Sales & Traffic” tab in your account.
The best way to advertise IEDS.online’s “Law Firm Quality” estate planning documents is by using deep links.
Deep links are links that take your users directly to specific legal documents that are of interest to them.
For instance, if you have a website targeted for small business owners, creating content that specifically addresses the need for business continuity and the importance of estate planning in the process, may allow you to witness better conversion rates.
If you have any questions or comments, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.